Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Monday - Romantic Love Songs


A two and a half hour playlist of romantic 80s and 90s love songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiXP9z5a5g

1. MLTR- [25 Minutes]
2. Kelly Clarkson -- [Because of You]
3. Monica -- [It's Angel Of Mine]
4. REO Speedwagon -- [Can't Fight This Feeling]
5. Mark Sherman -- [Changes In My Life]
6. Basil Valdez -- [You]
7. Whitney Houston -- [Where Do Broken Hearts Go]
8. Katy Perry -- [Thinking Of You]
9. Celine Dion -- [That's The Way It Is]
10. Bryan White -- [God Gave Me You]
11. Celine Dion -- [My Heart Will Go On]
12. Aerosmith -- [I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing]
13. Avril Lavigne -- [Wish You Were Here]
14. Gino Padilla -- [Closer You and I]
15. Selena -- [Dreaming of You]
16. Indecent Obsession -- [Fixing a Broken Heart]
17. Martin Nievera and Regine Velasquez - [Forever]
18. Bobby Caldwell -- [Heart Of Mine]
19. Mariah Carey -- [Hero]
20. Peabo Bryson -- [If Ever You're In My Arms Again]
21. Celine Dion -- [Immortality]
22. Mariah Carey ft Whitney Houston -- [When You Believe]
23. Natalie Cole -- [Miss You Like Crazy]
24. Bon Jovi -- [Thank You For Loving Me]
25. MLTR -- [Breaking My Heart]
26. Rockstar -- [Parting Time]
27. George Benson -- [Nothing's Gonna Change]
28. Christian Bautista and Sarah Geronimo -- [Please be Careful with My Heart]
29. Richard Marx -- [Right Here Waiting]
30. Roxette -- [Spending My Time]
31. Savage Garden -- [I Knew I Loved You]
32. The Corrs -- [All The Love In The World]
33. Roxette -- [Listen To Your Heart]
34. Donna Cruz and Jason Everly -- [Wish]
35. Michael Jackson -- [You Are Not Alone]
36. Original Version -- [Pusong Bato]

Have a romantic evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment