Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cherish Technology

Hello! I hope everyone has been having a nice weekend.

This blog entry doesn't really have anything to do with my upcoming novel, per se. This is just something I watched that gave me a lot of excitement and hope for the future.

So, I gotta tell ya about this show by National Geographic that I just saw. It's called, Make Me Superhuman, and it's all about exoskeleton technology. If you haven't seen it yet, you should, because it's freakin' awesome!!!

I LOVE the eLEGS, especially, because I love it best when we humans use our technology for the good of man (and woman) kind.

There's one part where a guy uses his own home-built unit to throw a car over the side of a cliff. I had to laugh, because I couldn't help but think of this guy I used to know who could have done that without the exo-skeleton -- given a bit of adrenalin, that is. lol

Anyway, Make Me Superhuman is available on Netflix, so check it out!

Have a restful day.

2 comments: