Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cherish...Our Mothers

From kissing our boo-boos away to the greatest advice we might ever receive, moms are the true wonder women of the world. They keep the peace, serve tasty meals better than any restaurant could ever dream up -- unless a mother just happens to be running one that is -- and they never ever let their husbands forget they're men.

Sometimes things get a little chaotic and sometimes things run as smooth as a glassy sea on a summer morning, but one thing's for certain, whether it's putting out a kitchen fire or even building a fire, from my perspective -- you moms out there are hot!

And so, today, on your special day, I hope your families remember just how much you do for them, because in this life we only get one mother and she deserves our respect.

Now, don't think I've forgotten about adopted moms! Talk about a cool blessing! Not only one mom, but two!

God bless all of you wonderful, witty, talented, and gritty moms out there! And, to my own mom -- Thank You!!! Don't worry! I still remember what you taught me.

[I'd like to add a little something here for those whose relationship with your moms may be strained or even very pained. If you truly feel that you have nothing to be grateful to your mother for just keep in mind that she did give you life. That, in my opinion, is the greatest gift of all. Bless her at least for that. Peace be with you!]

No comments:

Post a Comment