Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Built a Boat!

Okay. I didn't really build a boat -- I'd like to, again, and I have done (way back in the day), but I did have fun with some projects that I will probably put up in my new shop once I get everything ready to get it started. As you might guess, it's going to have a nautical theme. I already lean that way as it is, nauti that is, I might as well go all the way and be absolutely nautical!

Anyway, here are the things that I've been playing around with lately. The first two are simply origami, with my own personal touch of hand coloring and naming the little boats with silly, and/or witty (I think) names and the final three are all freehand cutout pictures, with the middlemost of the last three also containing two different origami boats using two-tone paper.



 

 






I hope you're having a lovely evening, or whatever time of the day it may be where you are. I think I'm going to work on some more nauti things. ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment