Friday, February 7, 2014

Barkticles - Beagle Freedom Project


As many of my readers already know, I, Sweetlips K., am a Beagle, thus my surname of Beagle, of course. I'm sure you can imagine that I have a special soft spot for all other Beagles, but none so much as those who have been used for laboratory experiments. I'm sure you can understand how upsetting something like that would be to me, a fellow Beagle. However, it doesn't matter to me if you're even a cat because even cats deserve a good and loving home where they can feel safe and feel the green grass under their paws.

Sadly, lab animals seldom get a chance to feel green grass under their paws.

Enter the Beagle Freedom Project of fine, upstanding, loving human beings who help to provide homes for Beagles who have been used for laboratory research. It is my sincere hope that you will take a look at their site and, if possible, adopt one of these Beagles into your home.

http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/

It will be well worth the time and effort that it may take to get one of these Beagles conditioned to life outside a cage. You could be the answer to a Beagle's prayer.

So barks I, pawed --

No comments:

Post a Comment