Monday, March 24, 2014

Music Monday - Lacuna Coil


For tonight's Music Monday I offer the album Comalies by Lacuna Coil. I know I referred to their music as being haunting and, in some respects it is, but some of it is depressing, angry, sad. While I listen to their music, occasionally, I by no means endorse all of the content of their songs.

However, I do love the passion of their music and their voices are powerful and compelling.

The title of the album comes from the two words coma and lies put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duP-f8q3eTY

The song listing is as follows:
1. Swamped
2. Heaven's A Lie
3. Daylight Dancer
4. Humane
5. Self Deception
6. Aeon
7. Tight Rope
8. The Ghost Woman and the Hunter
9. Unspoken
10. Entwined
11. The Prophet Said
12. Angel's Punishment

Have a meditative evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment